Monday, January 7, 2008

Finally the "Bird Book" is finished

Finally got the cover done for the infamous "Bird Book", some time when you create something that is very special to you and a big part of your heart, it is difficult to finish it. It's like if you never finish it, then you won't have to let it go. I took it to Texas, because I was (as you know) going to give it to my sister-in-law, but I just need to live with it for a while, and she was so understand about it. I did give her my "Red, White & Blue Bird House with the Big Red Heart", she loved it so much she didn't mind that I couldn't part with the Bird Book. I will live with it for a while and then maybe I will give it to her for her birthday. It is always nice for people that cherish you work, to own it.

1 comment:

Christy said...

The cover is perfect. Your work is such an inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing this.
-christy