Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Catching up on Posts

Haven't had much time for making Art or posting to my blog in over a week, just too much family Christmas and New Year Celebrating going on. But we are back home now and I am getting back on task. Still have a lot of work to do in getting Nico DaMittia from Argentina to Oklahoma for his workshop on March 1st, but I have set aside some "My Art Time" before school starts back up. Can't wait to work on my Angel AB for my RR group. It is coming along and will post some pics in the next couple of days. Also am working on the Experimental Tag Book for the Artist Circle group. I am looking forward to getting the next traveling Journal from Serendipity, they are so much fun, it is a real treat to read all of the entries from the other journalers (is that a word?). Lots to do, so signing off for today. Be back shortly with new Art Picks..................Linda

No comments: