Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Susan helped Ella unwrap one of her "many" gifts, but I think she loved the horses that Susan gave her the best. A great and blessed time was had by each and everyone of us.
On Christmas Morning we went to my daughter Kathy's and had breakfast and gifts with them. These are my two youngest grand daughters. Ella and Katlin. They loved all of their gifts. They are just tooooooooooo cute for words. Ella is 6 and Katlin is 13. This is Kathy and Cindy opening their Christmas Basket (Dinner and a Movie form Susan and Me) all of my Big Kids loved the baskets. A very Merry Christmas was had by all.


We had a great time on Christmas Eve after church with Susan's brother Don and his partner Joel and their Sheltie, Shadow. We had dinner and exchanged gifts before we went back to church for the late service. I got a $100 gift certificate to Hobby Lobby (yippeeee).


No comments: