Friday, January 11, 2008

Artist Baron Farha

This is the art work of Baron Farha. Baron is one of my former students. He lives and paints in Dallas, Texas. It is very exciting for me as an art teacher to see some of my former students making a living as professional artist. It is very rewarding and flattering that they stay in touch with me, when you have a student for 6 or 7 years, you become very attached to them. Baron is a very talented young man and I am proud to still be involved in his life and his art. You can find a link to his web page, which contains a lot more of his work, in the Partners in Art column on the left side of this page. You should check him out....his work is terrific.

2 comments:

Brook said...

Love all the posts today! I love seeing different art styles!

Christy said...

Wow these are beautiful. They really invoke emotion and draw your eye in trying to capture each texture. It must be really cool to know you helped shape these kids futures. I know I feel that way about my daughter and her many friends who have trooped in and out of our home over the years. Many of them still call me mom and they are all grown up now.
--Christy