Saturday, January 5, 2008

Finished Tags for the Artist Circle


These are 4 of the completed tags for the Experimental Tag Book over on The Artist Circle Yahoo Group. This is a terrific group with lots of very talented artist. Some of the Tag Books are just spectacular. I haven't worked on my tags today because I have to mail my Angel Book, for an AB RR on another group, by Wednesday and I still need 3 more spreads before I send it off.

I want to thank everybody that visited my blog to look at the Post Cards and Ice Coupons, and let you know I am really glad you all enjoyed them. I hope to see a lot of art work out there using these little cuties. I will be posting more real soon.








3 comments:

Lindart said...

I love your tags! Gorgeous! I have to get on mine, hardly done anuything yet!

Michelle said...

They are amazing! The colors on each are just so well blended and so pretty. I love the theme, too!

Wendy said...

WOW i love the colours.Beautiful