Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Day 2008

Susan, Chelsea and Bryan. Susan and Chelsea have a lot to talk about since Susan got her Masters in Coral Conducting at Hardin Simmons where Chelsea is studying Vocal Music.
Our Carin Terriers, Georgia, Marilyn (she is blonde you know) and Stigiletz are more than ready to go home to Oklahoma................

My beautiful grand daughter Chelsea, she is so excitied because she gets her braces off in 2 months, she doesn't think a "College Girl" should still be wearing braces...............


My son and precious Sister-in-law- and her cute dog Abby.




1 comment:

MarysMadness said...

Your family is beautiful, but the dogs!!! They are absolutely adorable! I have 2 Westies and I love them to death! I always wanted to get a Carin to go with them!