Friday, January 11, 2008

Jeremy Thomas Artist/Professor

This is the work of one of my former students Jeremy Thomas. He is a metal sculptor and art instructor at the famed Santa Fe School of Art. These sculptures are made from metal that is welded together and then expanded while still pliable. This piece is one of his many gallery pieces. If you want to see more of his work you can Google his name and it will take you to other galleries where he sells his work. He is really an awesome young man, father and teacher. I am very proud to have been a part of his life.

2 comments:

Babytreese said...

Wow...this is beautiful. The first thing that came to mind was fortune cookies! Great work...

Sandie R said...

well I'm here now so will post anyway even if I am saying the same as babytreese. The first thing that came to my find was also Fortune Cookies. LOL