Monday, October 29, 2007

The Traveling Journal

A couple of months ago I signed up to participate in a traveling jornal. I couldn't wait for it to arrive. The rules were for each person to keep the journal for 15days and to work in it for at least 1o of those days. So I received the journal on the 17th of this month and began putting my "touch" to the journal. I really liked being able to read all of the things that the other artist had put in, and to see their art work and know a little about their lives.

I wanted to show my best work first so I did a page about my grand children.





I wanted to inclue some of my art work in the TravelingJournal, so I selected a variety, some of my "Shrine Boxes", some of my collage work.
A new book I've made calle the "House Book", some of the pages from my "Altered Bird
Book" I hope the next person has some insite to me by looking at my art work, because
it is who I am.




These are the last pages that I did for the Traveling
Journal. This was my first time to partisepate in a traveling journal and I loved
doing it. It was so interesting to read about other people from around the world.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda,

Love what you did in the traveling journal.
I am in Oklahoma also. Piedmont.
PCN always has a good marching band.

Karen Campbell said...

Love your journal pages -- fabulous colors!