Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Night Lights

Last night was the weekly football game and it was a disaster. North lost bad. Its really too bad because it would have given them the District Title if they had won.

The band performed GREAT. Their show is complete now, all 5 movements are on the field as they say. The color guard still has some work to do on the 4th and 5th movement. The band has gone to Kansas for contest tomorrow. I hope they perform as well there as they did last night. It is Fall Break here in Oklahoma and the band always go to a contest at this time. I stayed home to take care of the pups, Marilyn had her stitches out today, she got speyed last week. Yeah!

My brother is coming tonight and so we will get to visit. There is never enough time to visit. We are all to busy it seems. He and his wife live in Texas. She is the best sister-in-law anyone could have. She would even make a great sister. He is coming to work on my mothers house that she has for sale. The hot water heater burst and flooded the down stairs, so all of the sheet rock and floors have to be replaced. What a mess, but he is bringing his son-in-law and they are making great progress.

Have a friend in the UK and I am encouraging her to explore her creative side by making some ATCs (Altered Trading Cards) so I made a few to send to her and I am going to post them here before I send them to her. Not sure the pics are too great because my camera is being weird.

No comments: