Sunday, October 21, 2007

Altered Bird Book/Traveling Journal

Been really busy with my altered bird book, I will post some pics tomorrow. The traveling Journal is coming along also. Having a lot of fun with my Glazes from Dick Blick (I'm telling you those people have every thing & great clearance prices).

Had a cook out at my daughters today, we had a good visit, and it is always great to kiss those grand kids, you know. The chicken breast were perfect. My old cat Pistol lives with them now since we have 3 Carin Terriers, He was glad to see me and let me pet him a lot.

Big storms in Oklahoma tonight, the band is on their way home from contest in Kansas and drove in to high winds, lots of rain and good size hail. Looks like winter is coming fast. The high is supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow. Well I would say that we are finally into FOOTBALL WEATHER! You know what football weather is don't you?Well that is when it is cold enough for everybody to "HUDDLE" up. lol Just a little Okie humor.

No comments: