Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This is Jordan
This is Sabre







This is Lane


This is Daniel
These are most of the members of my Drawing for Computer Games at RSC. They are excited about getting
to meet Nico DiMattia(see below)


I am very excited because I have been in contact with Nico DiMattia, a young and very talented artist from Argentina, about coming to Oklahoma to do a "Speedpainting" workshop. It looks like it is going to happen in March '08. It takes several weeks to get an appointment to get a Visa.


If you would like to see some of his art work you can see it on You Tube and on his web site:
http://www.speed-painting.com/ check it out, it will blow you away. There are a lot of details to work out so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can make this happen.








No comments: