Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday night lights


This is the color guard that performs with the band. They are really good.
We have a football game tonight and everyone is excited. The football team has won 6 and only lost 2. That's great!
Tomorrow is OBA State Band Contest in Tulsa. Sure hope the band performs well. They really have a good show this year and have worked really hard, hence their Superior rating in Kansas last week-end at K-State. Good Luck tomorrow guys.
Well I have just about finished the Traveling Journal and am still working on my Altered Bird Book. I am also working on some pages for a Chunky Book to benefit Alshiemer Research. I have just gotten started on my "I Wanna Be A Star" series of 100 ATCs. I like working on several projects at once then I don't have any down time when the drying process of paint or glue is taking place because I can just create a ATC and then everything is dry and I can go back to the books.
Went to lunch with Jackie from Altered Pages yesterday, we had figured out that we didn't live far from each other and decided to meet face to face. It was great to talk with a fellow altered artist. I was beginning to think that there weren't any around here. (In Oklahoma City) The lunch was great and so was the conversation.
Well got to get back to work. OMG! I love being retired, I can work a little and then Blog a little or I can even take a nap if I so desire...................WOW! This is the life.

No comments: