Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Traveling Journal


Some of the pages were done with Golden Glazes and some of the pages were done with Perfect Pearls and Perfect Medium. I love both of these techniques. Maybe I should do another post where I tell how I used them. But not today, because I need to get this journal on its way around the world. Wow! This is so exciting.


































































The traveling journal goes on the road today!

This is my first traveling journal of my very own. I have participated in other traveling journals but this one is mine, and when it gets through "traveling" to California, Canada, Austrilia and Maine it will come home to Oklahoma. I can hardly wait for it to come back, even though it might take 10 months to a year to return. I think I am going to send out some more through another group called 1001 Traveling Journals. This one that I am sending out today is with some friends of Serendipity from California.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is just gorgeous! Love all the pages you did.