Monday, November 26, 2007

After the Thanksgiving Tornado

Guess what? The Thanksgiving "Tornado" (or feeding frenzy as it sometimes called) is over and the kids and grand kids are all back in their designated places. We had a great time, there was a lot of eating, laughing, hugging, football watching, cooking, and singing (singing because it was my youngest daughters 43rd B-Day). They all left, except they left the grand kids, but the good thing was they came back on Saturday and got them. lol So that left some time on Sunday for Susan to "read" and me to greet my, to long ignored, Muse of Creativity in my studio and Play, Play, Play.
Below you can see some of the things that were created from "Play Time".

I had received my order from Paper Whimsy (see sidebar for link) on Saturday and it was like money burning a hole in your pocket until you can use it. I got Luminers, gotta love 'em. They are wonderful. I used them and my Perfect Pearls combined to make some backgrounds (seen below). What fun.

If you like them, feel free to save them to your computer and use them anytime you would like. Well got to go make art "stuff". I am just full of creative ideas and my Muse calls. Have a great day........................

No comments: