Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Lot Going On

There is a lot going on over on the Yahoo Groups I belong to, OurRRAlteredBook Group is really rolling along, planning for the big 1st mailing of our books on Janurary 1, 2008, what a great way to start the year. On Altered Designs everyone is making cards and ATCs for Christmas, except me, I am still on my unquinchable quest to fullfill my destiny of 100 ATCs "I Wanna Be A Star" series. The 4x4" "Alice in Wonderland" page swap is in full swing. Everybody seems to be Busy, Busy, Busy, creating terrific art and having fun. No time to shop for Christmas Presents, but the PCNorth Band is having a fund raiser: Johnny Carino Gift Cards, that I think will serve a double purpose; help the Band and Christmas Gifts for my "big kids". Works for me!

Gotta Go! Making some ATCs you know. And get a Flu Shot....Booooo.

No comments: