Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I hope you are with family or friends today and enjoying this time to love and be loved by them.

I have a little "EASTISM" wisdom to share with you for today. "Eat a lot of Turkey, you can never get enough natural trytophan, then sit down to watch FB and so to sleep and sleep right through the "clean up". Works for me! lol. Hope it works for you.

Glad to say I have finished more "I Wanna Be A Star" ATCs and will be posting as soon as I get time to scan them. I have been working on a lot of great back ground projects, but you know it just takes time. Also I have been "Gathering" for the 3 Altered books I am working on. I love "Gathering" it is very inspirational and rewarding. I get more ideas than I can handle at one time so I just write them down in my little "Works to be done" journal. It really helps to keep my brain clear to keep working on my current projects or I would never finish anything.

We have had some double edged (good & bad) news this week, my best friend who lives in San Jose, CA. has cancer under her tongue, but she had surgery yesterday and the good news is that they could remove it "all" orally. This is incredibly wonderful news considering what she was told 2 weeks ago when they found it. Originally she had tonsil cancer in 1977 and was over radiated, so she could not have any more radiation and they thought they would have to go in through her chest to get this tumor. But she got a second opinion (which everyone should do) at Stanford and they were able to do the surgery orally. This is a blessing because it was so much less invasive. She has a wonderful attitude and I believe this is a major part of the battle with any illness. She will have physical therapy to learn how to talk and swallow again. She is such a fighter that she surely will kick this round of cancer just like she did 30 yrs. ago. So this is a major Thanksgiving blessing for her friends and family.

Well gotta go COOK you know.

No comments: