Saturday, December 15, 2007

Vintage Christmas Stickers

Here are some Vintage Christmas Stickers that I found today in the wrapping supplies. My roommates mother had a box of Christmas wrapping paper (flat fold), ribbon and tags up in the attic. We had gotten down the old Christmas ornaments that Susan's family had used when she was a child and there was this box marked "Xmas Paper". Boy, was I excited when I found these stickers. They are the kind you have to lick. They are at least from the late 50s. I want to share them with anyone that would like to save and print for their own use. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

4 comments:

the Paper Crafting Diva said...

Thanks for the sticker scan. They are great. I took a look at your altered bird book, it is very nice. I recenly bought some books to alter but haven't gotten into them yet. Your book inspires me to get busy with something.

Lindart said...

I remember these stickers from my childhood!! And how they tasted - yuk!

Gudonya! said...

Thank you so VERY much for sharing these with us!! They're GREAT! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! ~debmarie :o)

CaBaCuRl said...

Thanks for sharing these with us. Happy Christmas from the hot wide brown land of Oz.