Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Altered Tags for Artist Circle Group

Here are some more Altered Tags, the ones on the left are acrylic paint (Delta "paint jewels) just squirted it on, these paints are really cool because they still look wet when they dry. The tags on the right are inked directly from the ink pad. Used Distress Inks from Ranger.

These are some of the same (coffee stained) tags from below that have had watercolor added to them. I wonder what we are going to do with these?
I hope we are going to make a Tag Book. What fun......................





These are just plain Tags from office supply store that have been stained with coffee. It

is for a project in the new Yahoo Group (Artist Circle). The look kinda plain now but keep and eye out for the comming of the COLOR. Gotta' love the COLOR.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have joined Artist Circle but seriously need to catch up with all the tags, I have only done the coffee stains - still holidays are here and I shall have more time!!! (or at least I think I will lol)