Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Altered Bird Book

This is the last of the Pages for the Altered Bird Book. The reason these are all in posts by themselves is because I figured out if I do a few spreads at a time then I could have more control over the posting. Some of the birds are pictures gleened from books and the internet and some are drawn images. I am giving this book to my sister-in-law for Christmas, because she and my brother love birds, and are avid bird watchers. I have not finished the covers yet because I haven't found the right thing to cover it with. You know when you make something that is close to your heart, you just have to have the perfect thing to cover it in.




8 comments:

K said...

great pages! love all the bird images!

Unknown said...

Great pages, it looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love how every spread is different, but come together cohesively to form the book.

Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is so beautiful!! I am a bird lover as well so I am now wishing I was getting it for a gift! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jodi said...

Linda, I admire your creativity! Those are some really cool bird images... Looks great.

By the way...

You've been tagged!!!
http://artfromthehart.blogspot.com/2007/12/ive-been-tagged.html

Have fun!

Unknown said...

AMAZING!!! the work that you have put into these pages really jumps out at you - the bird book will be treasured by your family I am sure.

Cora said...

Your birds book is wonderful. I just love all the different techniques.

Karen Campbell said...

Love your bird pages, Linda --- what a fun theme!