Friday, September 7, 2007

My friend is the band director at Putnam City North High School and I design the t-shirt for the band each year, and the new shirt came in yesterday and the kids got to wear them to the football game last night (which PCN won of course). The band kids really loved the shirts. It sure makes for a late night when you go to a football game that starts at 8:00 and isn't over until 10:30, especially when it is 40 miles away and you have to go back to school to unload all those band instruments. Although the band booster parents are really terrific and help the kids a lot. I got pictures of the shirt so I will put them here on the ole' blog and see what you think. Surprisingly got a lot of art work done today, even though I was a zombie until about 11:00 am after getting to bed about 2:30am. Can't wait to finish the new book and get it posted on the website and the blog.

No comments: