Friday, September 21, 2007

It is Friday Night Football

Well it is that time of the week when we all go to the football game, but we only watch the BAND. This is the 4th game of the season and we still haven't had a Home Game,
so that means the band performs at the will of the opposing teams band director, that is Post Game, Half Time or Pre Game. So far we have had 3 Pre Game Slots (including tonight) and 1 Half Time slot. When we are the Home Team we always march at Half Time. Post Game performances are BAD because 1. Everyone is leaving (except the band boosters) and 2. That makes it really late getting back to school to unload the trailers and buses.

I will take the camera tonight so I can get some pics of the band to post here on the ole' blog.

I've been working on the new book, it seems like the old book, I've been working on it for so long, but I am sure it will be worth it. I will post a couple of pics of some more pages that are complete.

I've got a lot of new stuff on my blog because I learned how to put links on to the side bar. That is pretty exciting.

No comments: