Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just some thoughts.

I have been reading a lot about blogs today. Some bloggers have the same idea about what a blog is for: the general gist seems to be that it is like keeping a journal to share ideas and pictures of just about anything you can imagine. I guess I didn't think about the impact a blog could make. Well maybe not an impact but a ripple in cyber-space, like tossing a small pebble in calm water. All I know is that it is stimulating me to write down thoughts that I
have had about several things for a long time. I never wrote notes in school, seldom wrote
letters and never kept a diary, because my Dad taught me that if it came down to it, you could
deny that you said something, but if you write it down you can never take it back, because
there it is in black and white. I always thought that was a real good idea, and this blog thing
might just prove him right. But at my age, I'm kinda into "live and learn." So I decided that I would make my posts in color.

No comments: