Monday, April 14, 2008

I Have been "Tagged".....Six Word Memoir


"It is all about the LIGHT"


"Lawanda" I have been tagged by Dawn Gold. Who is so sweet, talented and gracious. I am so happy to say that we have become fast friends even though she lives in England and I live in Oklahoma...Thank you Dawn (aka. Betty Boop)


The challenge is to use 6 words that could describe your life as you would write it in a personal Memoir. On the surface this sounds fairly simple, but it was harder than I imagined....I wanted it to reflect my progress through life and what I have tried to accomplish in my journey to the "Light". Light-hearted, En-Lightened, Light-weight, and Lighten-up.


The rules for the "Six Word Memoir Tag are......


1. Write your own six-word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration, if you'd like.

3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.

4. Tag 5 more blogs with links.

5. Remember to leave a comment on the blog with an invitation to play, I am tagged.


These are blogs of artist that inspire me and make me smile......








I could list about 50 more but the rules say 5... you can find links to lots of other great blogs in the right hand collum and over on http://jewelsoftheeast.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

Christy said...

I am still trying to write my six words. This could take forever. Thanks for the tag and I will post here once I finally have mine written. -Christy