Thursday, June 26, 2008

Christy's Care Package

Check this out...this is just some of the awesome "stuff" I received in a "Care" Package, I got from my friend and partner Christy from Fort Myers, Florida...The big sheets of paper are like 24"x24", there is printed tissue paper, pages from dictionaries, some hand made tyvek papers that she made, a precious orange box filled with all kinds of goodies(like flower shapes of all colors) a medallion with an L on it...Some beautiful tags she made for me with vintage jewelry, and gold "paint chips", A large note pad with my initial on it...OMG it was like Christmas opening the box....Thank You Christy...you made my month (which wasn't going so good with this total knee replacement thing) you put a smile on my face and a spark in my rehab...what a great friend.

4 comments:

Cecelia said...

Hope that your rehab goes well. What a nice gift to help you recover. Hope that knee surgery and rehab have gone well for you. I just can't get up the nerve to have my knees done! You're brave! LOL! Getting involved in your art should help your recovery, a lot.

mary schweitzer said...

What a great gift!
Hope you are feeling good.
Mary

morningDove said...

such lovelies from a wonderful artist. Now to be inspired and create with it. I am sure that will not be difficult for you. You are so talented.

Sandie R said...

Linda hope your rehab on the knee is going well and thanks so much for visiting my blog and lending words of encouragement. Left you comments on your just art blog. It must have been hard to sit still and not jump for joy when you opened Christy's care package. Sound like a wonderful gift.