Thursday, February 28, 2008

Make my Day Award


I received this awesome Award from my friend Gayle (a very talented artist). It did make my Day...and I am passing it on to some other terrific artist that "Make my Day" every day. If you want to pass it on to some one that makes your day...just save the award and post it on your blog and list 10 people that make your day. I could send this to a 100 people, I have been so lucky to make more friends through "blogland" than I can count. If you get this more than once count yourself lucky. Thanks Gail


Dawn in the UK


Christy in Flordia


Toni in Lousianna


Ingrid in Michigan


Baron in Dallas


Nico in Argentina


Lisa in Houston


Elizabeth in Kansas


Rick in OKC


Lori in the Desert
There really are at least a hundred more but I am only susposed to post 10.....I guess I will just have to make another post....yeah that is what I am talking about.

2 comments:

Toni Curtis said...

Hi there Linda, I am most honored to be added to your "Make My Day List". Thank you ever so much. Toni

Unknown said...

Hi Linda
THANK YOU for this award, I got it from Cindy another blogger too, and guess what I awarded it to you as well....double whammies for us both!